** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Win a football trip to Milano with bet24

heniek31

497x104-footballTrip.jpg WIN A FOOTBALL TRIP TO MILANO! You can right now win a football trip for you and a mate for only $1 to go and see Champions League live! Finish first in the poker tournament and you will get 2 tickets, flights and hotel to go see AC Milan vs. Real Madrid on the 3rd November at 20:45 CET. Second place finisher will get 2 tickets for the Chelsea vs. Spartak Moscow game including flights and hotel. Qualifiers are held every day throughout this week at 20:00 CET and buy-in is only $1. The final is played on Saturday the 30th of October at 20:00 CET! Looks like the final is only $5.50 and packages are worth 1.5k

Re: Win a football trip to Milano with bet24 Thanks - I probably spent $60 too so not a bad result in the end! Also, kinda glad I got the Chelsea match in the end as I could not get the time off work to go to Milan. I also live in London so hoping I can pocket all the travel & hotel expenses. ii08_8f4_uakp4.png