Kerznerpunt's National Hunt Betting

Im new within here but just like with the BBOTD i hope its ok that i start a new thread where i can post my bets.... I very much prefer betting on National Hunt Racing, dunno why, for me its just more a sport then Flat Racing i guess, a wider range of abilities is required... My bankroll will be 100pts and minimum and maximum bet is 1pt - 3pt! I will use Bookmaker Prices but will play on Betfair ;) ------ Here we go: Galway 2.35 - Brodies Dubrovnik - 1pt win at 12/1 with StanJames Prima Vista is unproven on good ground, while Buck Barrow have to prove he can transfer his bumper form to hurdles, however Brodies Dubrovnik showed enough to suggest he can be involved and a chance is taken on him to bounce back! Galway 3.05 - Style of Campile - 1pt win at 7/1 with Ladbrokes Apt Manor should have more then a fair chance and looks very much the one to beat, but Style of Campile showed definite ability in bumpers and though being pulled up on his hurdles debut he can trouble the Favourite when getting a clear round! Galway 3.35 - Duroob - 1pt win at 25/1 with Ladbrokes A case can be made for several of these, however Duroob showed enough in valuable handicap hurdles last year. He should handle this mark and despite being not at his best when last seen he could needed the run!

Re: Kerznerpunt's National Hunt Betting Galway 4.35 - Coolavanny Gaffer - 1pt win at 9/1 with Ladbrokes Berties Dream and Jessies Dream were both capable hurdlers, but both arent bred for chasing and have to prove theirselves, while Coolavanny Gaffer were only beaten by a neck on his chasing debut by Muirhead, a repeat of that perfomance would see him go close and a chance is taken!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.