LOTD Monday

wafer

3:50 Divine Call @ Southwell - Didn't look like it handled the all weather on its only run on it back in April finishing 8th of 12.Afew here have shaped up as if the all weather suits so have to go against Divine Call 1pt Place lay Divine Call

Lay of the Day - Monday 25th October LAAJOOJ 2.40 Kempton. 1 point lay. Unknown quantity and been backed this morning as if defeat is out of the question. However, I strongly believe that the money has snowballed and the price will drift nearer the race. Will apparently make up into a decent horse, but will also need time. Several others are expected to go well in this and so at the odds of around 13/8 you can only oppose. I'll let him win at that price.

Re: LOTD Monday 2.20 Southwell - Suddenly Susan - lay Maiden race over 8 furlongs on the fibresand Suddenly Susan probably has the best maiden race form coming in to this, but I'm not sure she's going to get the trip on this surface. She rab 2nd at brighton over 8F but that's quite an easy track and she appeared to fade over 7F at kemp, in what was admittedly a much better looking race than today. I'll take a chance on her not staying ps..........we have 2 threads on the go !

Re: Lay of the Day - Monday 25th October Hi guys have been misssing from here for a while hope everyone is well. Bit strange but tought I would give everyone a heads up on a current favourite that wont win. Berties Dream 4.35 Galway; Connections here in dublin who own the syndicate, won a grade won on the friday of cheltenham and backed him @ 50/1, he prefers heavy ground and this is his first time over chases. Surely wont stand a chance in this contest and have a whole hearted feeling its gonna have a bad run son that his next race out he will be at a double figure price again. 1pt lay