BBOTD Thursday

2.00 Brighton Hard to oppose Kinigi here, for all this will be her toughest test to date but she is in the form of her life, maing it 4 wins from 5 runs recently when winning over this course over 5f, she won so easily travelling really strongly into the race, same jockey takes the ride today. 8lb higher in handicap but won so easy last time could easily defy that mark and is 1lb well in compared to new mark! 1pt win Kinigi 5/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD Thursday Brighton 3:35 Buckland 7-2 BET365(BOG) 1 Point WIN Generally raced at a higher class Meehan enters Buckland in this 7f maiden at Brighton tomorrow to try and get its first win under its belt. Was tried at 6f and 8f but i believe 7f is its ideal trip based on past performances so tomorrows trip and expected ground(GD) will be ideal. Meehan suprisingly has never had a win at Brighton so thats got to change sometime and i believe this race is as good a chance as any to break that duck. Maywood and Tiger Webb are obvious dangers but i believe they want longer trips so Buckland may have the edge here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.