LUCKY DIP [ON THE DAY]

Selections are system based but could be from anywhere but all my own ideas. I dont want to be tied to giving selections everyday and when you use SYSTEMS based IDEAS that should be the case if any QUALIFIERS othewise you cant call it a SYSTEM [this will not be the case here] In this case these could come from any of mine but doing it this way any shown have come from SYSTEMS that have shown past profits on a yearly basis BUT MAYNOT work out doing it this way and whats shown today maybe different ones in next update. Todays come from 4 different systems. 3.25F TAKE A MILE 3.50W LERIDA 4.55W STORM OF APPLAUSE 5.40F VIOLIN DAVIS 7.20F PLENTY OTOOLE / INDIAN VALLEY T%M

Re: LUCKY DIP [ON THE DAY]

Selections are system based but could be from anywhere but all my own ideas. I dont want to be tied to giving selections everyday and when you use SYSTEMS based IDEAS that should be the case if any QUALIFIERS othewise you cant call it a SYSTEM [this will not be the case here] In this case these could come from any of mine but doing it this way any shown have come from SYSTEMS that have shown past profits on a yearly basis BUT MAYNOT work out doing it this way and whats shown today maybe different ones in next update. Todays come from 4 different systems. 3.25F TAKE A MILE :\ 2ND 11/2 3.50W LERIDA :@ 4.55W STORM OF APPLAUSE :@ 5.40F VIOLIN DAVIS :) W 8/15 7.20F PLENTY OTOOLE / INDIAN VALLEY :@ :@ T%M
TO LEVEL STAKES A 4.47PT LOSS BANK - 4,47PTS Not a good start and only time will tell if pull the right ones out of the BAG. T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.