The Forum Says

DJ

OK, I have decided to create a seperate thread for this one as it is different from my other GH. We have a field of 'experts' in here, we are meant to be using rational in making selections and so the choices made should be on the whole fairly sound. I have decided to do a thread which is dictated to the efforts of our forum. I will again bet on football but the selection which is made most often by posters in the relevant day's thread will be the pick that I choose to go forward with... let's see how good we all are! :dude I will look at all the English football leagues and use the Champions League thread in addition to the UEFA Cup thread for those days too. I will start with £2 and see what happens with it. Hopefully, it will be ongoing but if it falls early then I may well continue something similar but start with a paper trail and then go forward from there. The choice of £2 as a stake, sure it's not loads but you really think I would trust some of you with bigger money than that before you earned my trust? ;)

Re: The Forum Says I think that tonight's bet and the first bet would have to be Arsenal v Shakhtar - Over 2.5 goals @ There were 6 picks of this bet at the time that I checked the relevant thread. There were also 6 picks of Ajax to win but with the number of people who thought there would be goals in the Arsenal game, some choosing to back both teams to score and others over 3.5 goals, the goals market in Arsenal became the market to be played. So Bet 1... Arsenal v Shakhtar - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.7 with WillHill - £2 staked I could post the names of the people who chose this bet if others would be interested. I believe that this bet will come in myself as Arsenal are poor defensively lately whilst Shakhtar are a stronger team than some people have considered.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.