£5 to where?

DJ

Ok, I have found that I've become less disciplined with my betting and bet on something that I think 'might' come up that what is actually likely to come up. I will start with £5 and at first it will all go on the following bet, like some long streaked accumulator but I hope that I can reach a certain point when I can start talking % of bank which I believe I would reach should I hit £100. I will be backing football, nothing else... unlike others here my only sport of real interest i.e. I know enough about it to theoretically profit is football. I don't know poker, I don't know horse racing and quite honestly I'm not concerned enough to learn either although I can understand why people who back horses or bet in poker games would want to; I can understand both the fun of watching the horses gallop down the line and cheering them on as they soar so quickly but while I will watch Grand National that's it for me. As for poker I can understand the psychological thrills of trying to outdo your neighbour, to make them think that you have greater than you do and then profiting from this skill but I'm just no good at it when I played in the past so I would be on a losing run.... Anyhows, the first bet will be posted up soon and we will go from there. My intention is to have a bet both tonight and tomorrow as there are Champions League fixtures on and I believe I am good at predicting those. Last time out I was only wrong on one of the outcomes.

Re: £5 to where? Ok so tonight and this thread will start with a double. Burnely to beat Barnsley @ 8/13 Braga to beat Partizan Belgrade @ 3/4 The double is at odds of 1.82/1 and would return me £14.13 if successful which would include the initial stake of £5.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.