$11 Fullt Tilt stake offer

StuSimmy

• Name: Stuart Simpson (StuSimmy)
  • Stake offered: $11 Event/Tournament: Choice of three
  • Offer: Stake then 70% paid back to me
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Preferably today Got a spare $11 on my Full Tilt account, was wanting to play today but I thought I would be kind and offer out a stake so that I can concentrate on getting a bit of uni work done, hopefully. Anyway three choices for today if anybody wants to take it up: Option 1: Superstack tournament - $10,000 guranteed, 1.30pm start. Option 2: $12,500 GTD Rush tournament - 4pm Option 3: Superstack tournament - $14,000 GTD - 6pm I may consider more than one person so it might not be first come first served. Cheers :)

Re: $11 Fullt Tilt stake offer sorry Stu already out I went short with 5th hand had AJ, flop was J 59 someone raised all in, silly me called, he had 78, turn 10, river 10 had 303 chips left, builded them up a bit had 1650 chips and run with JJ into AA if you want I email you handhistory really sorry about this I am sure I will play one of those games this week for myself, I will let you know when, shall I cash there you will get your stake back and a share