£1000 to more than the average wage...

Here it goes.... This is a variation to my other thread here... http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f75/ze-newie-p-l-215-23pts-107668/ I say variation... All that will be varied is the staking plan and using £ instead of points... Before I started trialling the system on here I had recorded bets for a month before putting it up... Currently it is 465pts up up level 10pts stakes... So selections will be the same as the other thread but here

we will start with a  £1000.00 bank placing 10% of the bank on each selection, recalculating after each result is known.

We will also be using Best Odds Guarenteed....

We will start from what we had today which can be checked and verified over on the other thread so....

2.50 - Caras Request - £100 win

Odds obtained 11/4
S/P 3/1
P/L +£300

Start Bank £1000.00

New Bank £1300.00

Next Stake £130.00

Re: £1000 to more than the average wage... I don't want to sound too cynical but you are mixing two systems - one of which you were staking 30pts and posted the results after the event on the other thread which is fine. But this thread you started, it seems a little after-evented as you knew the outcome from the other thread and magically come up with the £300 P&L. I would rather see you start the system with the base bank of £1000 and carry on from there, posting the selections beforehand. Sorry to be the one to raise it, but you would have other people picking up on this also. Keep up the good work and look forward to your thread :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.