Re Bidibot

insider66

Re: Re Bidibot

I just wanted to add that I was credited with the betfair credit this morning' date= 2 days after the auction and at the weekend. I wasn't expecting it as the t&c's state working days.... so well done bidibot. I will keep an eye out on the new categories and it was definately a good idea to restrict the number of auctions that can be won each day. Poker players are known to like their days out, how about to add to the prizes looking at doing some of the 'thrill days' such as racing around Donnington or spa days for the playesr partner etc etc........ a partnership with red letter days where you offer vouchers to be used on their site would be ideal :ok http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Home?campaign=google&kw=letter+days
Hello All, I'm sure John won't mind me gatecrashing his thread seeing as he slept on my Vegas hotel room floor once ;) (but that's another story....). I just wanted to highlight to aldric that this is the very approach we have adpoted here at Red Hot Poker with our Red Hot Rewards loyalty scheme. Not everybody plays the high volume required to fully benefit from the generous VIP Monthly Bonuses on offer, so we offer our regular volume players the opportunity to win sporting and entertainment VIP hospitality packages, theatre trips, golf breaks, luxury spa retreats, a Ferrari for the day (or Lamborghini etc) as well as Adrenaline Junkie experiences such as aerial combat manoeuvres and diving with sharks. The list really is pretty endless and a Punters Lounge recent winner (PLWarbirds) has opted to take private lessons from a top online poker pro as his prize. You can find more information here. And while I'm here, I'd just like to inform the regs that a new PL Mini League starts soon just in time for Christmas and morlspin will be posting full details shortly. Best of luck everyone! Oh, and thanks, Huggy, you can have your thread back now ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Re Bidibot Just tried to see what Bidibot was all about after reading the article on Pokerplayer, but it's unavailable as it's undermaintenance. Then I stumbled onto this discussion on here. Burnley Joe I have posted a link to the article here as it tells you who rje8686 is apparently he is making a packet from the site. http://www.pokerplayer.co.uk/news/features/11200/make_a_packet_from_penny_auctions.html?CMP=NLC-Newsletters&uid=e3c5d7b2247fdca019fcdc2f3e584833

• 1 month later...

Re: Re Bidibot We have temporarily taken Bidibot offline for site improvements whilst we endeavour to enhance your bidding experience. Same msg for 3 weeks now and we all know this cannot be the real reason. I got this on Feb 26th :- All outstanding credits and payments will be made next week. Despite sending several emails since then, I've received no reply and no winnings. BIDIBOT CEO posted this on another forum (March 14th) :- Hi All, Apologies for the delay and lack of response, we have had a few problems as you have clearly worked out yourselves. We are working towards resolving the situation and will be in touch with all customers with further details shortly. I'm not holding my breath - imho it seems pretty clear that the site is in big trouble and unlikely to be trading again.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Re Bidibot 'Hello, Regretfully I am writing to inform you that Bidibot is currently ceasing operation. Our records show you are entitiled to a refund for bids purchased. To claim your refund you must complete the following steps: 1. Print off the file attached to this emailed, it is titled 'Bidibot Refund'. 2. Complete the form. 3. Post the form for the following address: Bidibot Ltd 123 Sloane Street Knightsbridge London SW1X 9BW Important: You must post the completed form to the above address within 21 days of this email. The date in 21 days time is 04th May 2011. Refund forms that arrive after 04th May 2011 will not be processed. Please be aware that the email address [email protected] will become inactive shortly. Kind Regards, Team Bidibot.'

Re: Re Bidibot

Every site BJ does well on, it dies....... Goalpoker UKPPL Bidibot Joe.....please stay away from Circus, im enjoying playing there:tongue2
A bit naughty of you Graeme. I just had a look at the UKPPL site and it don't look dead to me.

• 1 month later...