Best bet of the day 14th Oct

4.10 Nottingham Reve De Nuit has shaped well nearly all season since his win at Newmarket clearly relishing some cut in the ground and ran an eye catching race last time out, perhaps a little short of room at vital stages but stayed on really well when in the clear to only finish less than half length behind Sarrsar, up 2lb for that effort but this race no where near as hard should make his presence felt in this company. 0.5pt e.w reve de nuit 10/1 vc

Re: Best bet of the day 14th Oct Sizing Europe - Punchestown 4:45 Again another odds-on shot but i feel this horse should be 1/3 tomorrow and the 4/7 available i feel is a huge price especially when i feel of its 3 opponents, China Rock is the only horse with a realistic chance of beating it. It is the only horse in the field that is a course winner and its a course winner 4 times at that. The trip may not be ideal tomorrow but i feel its too good a jumper for these and the jumping will win it for him. 1 Point win @ 4/7 (Paddypower) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.