Jump Racing ~ Wed 13th October

Wetherby 3.55 Film Festival 0.5pt EW - 17/2 Two promising runs over fences so far this season. At Sedgefield he looked like winning and got nailed on the line. Last time he led 4 out, then got outpaced and stayed on again in the end to grab 3rd. He likes doing that and he has done it in the past too. Shapes as if longer trip will suit. Wins at 1m4f at Catterick and Carlisle on the flat make me think he will love 2m4f today. Also the jockey is strong in finish and the selection appreciates firm hands. Market leaders are making their seasonal debuts and at this time of year I prefer backing fit and in form horses, who have performed well over the summer. Yard has a great record with chasers and I think the price warrants a bet.

Re: Jump Racing ~ Wed 13th October Wetherby 3.25 Ashammar 1pt EW - 4/1 Bolted up lto and 9lb raise might not be enough to stop him. Few inform horses here, who could be bad handicapped now after shot up the weights. Few might need the run. I think the selection is a safe EW bet in a race, where he looks the major unexposed improver.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.