** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing~Tue 12th October

5.40 Leicester NEVADA DESERT 22/1 VC Hopefully all 16 will go to post (but unlikely) so 4 places get paid. Fancy the old timer to go close today has been a great servant to owners/trainer has had 112 runs with 12 wins 12 2nds and 12 3rds. Ran over to far lto went well over this trip the time before at Hamilton on similar ground as today. On a good mark Kevin Ryan's daughter on top and she not bad at all so i looking for a big run from them. 22's is generous and looks to have a decent e/w shout imo.

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October 5.40 Leicester The only handicap on the flat today and it looks fairly wide open and I am either missing something completely or Beetuna is massively overpriced at 28/1!! Yards runners are running respectively of their chances and he has been running well over in france on soft ground and shaped encouringingly on his return to british flat at wolverhampton last time out off same mark when he stayed on quite eye catchingly to suggest he is still in form and could well land a blow off a mark like this. 0.5pt e/w Beetuna 28/1 vcbet

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October AL MAYASAH 2.10 Leicester. Place Lay. Debutant and comes up against a couple of decent sorts. Only 2 places up for grabs and I feel on this ground it'll be a very tough debut for her. Breeding (Shamardal (USA) (8.3f) — Mia Mambo (USA) (Affirmed (USA)) suggests good or faster ground will be ideal, so although all have to prove themselves on the ground, I just feel that the 11/10 to place can be taken advantage of here.

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October 14:40 Leicester Scooby Dee won a similar event to this over course and distance last month. He won a 16 runner seller by a neck after staying on very well despite being outpaced early on in the race. This was only his second race over 7 furlongs after running over trips from 5-10 furlongs. The fact he has only had 13 runs to date yet run over 6 different distances is quite unusual so its clear that the trainer has struggled to find the right distance for him but due to the fact his only win has been over this course and distance then I am willing to take my chances on him repeating that success. This will be his first race in ground conditions softer than good but judging on pedigree it will suit him. His latest effort was his first run on the AW at Wolverhampton over 9 furlong, he finished 5/11 but I thought that was a decent effort with the step back up in trip and the fact he was only 2 and a half lengths off the winner. 1pt E/W Scooby Dee @ 12/1 (>Bet365 - BOG) 15:10 Leicester Luca Cumani and Fallon have been having a fantastic season when teaming up and they have an impressive strike rate of 22% in 2010. They also have one winner and one 2nd from three runs at this track in 2010 and Cumani himself has a 19% strike rate at the track overall and Fallon's rate isn't far off as he holds a 18% strike rate at the track so as you can see they both hold good records here when teaming up and as individuals. Danadana is the first of three for them today and I fancy him to improve from his debut on the AW where he finished 5/9 at Wolverhampton over today's seven furlong trip. The second and fourth horse from the race have both went on to win next time out so the form of the race has been boosted. 2pt win Danadana @ 9/2 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October 4.40 Leicester Za Za Zoom 12/1 Stan James, Paddy Power Za Za Zoom has decent form at 7f with give in the ground and is likely to be better over the extended mile today. She has only tried a mile once before, when she was well beaten at Royal Ascot on fast ground. Last time she was again well behind over 7f at Doncaster, but she can do better on the softer suface this afternoon. Her trainer says she is in good form, and if she returns to something near her best in conditions that will suit her then she can give the more fancied fillies a serious race.

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October FAULT 2.40 Leicester. Place Lay. Has the form and figures to win this, but the 'dead' sort of ground today will not be ideal in my opinion. I feel the race will get away from him late on and he'll struggle to stay on well enough to make the frame. A poor sort of effort could pose well for his price on better grund next time. The value is to lay in the place market.

Re: Flat Racing~Tue 12th October DADDYOW 3.10 Leicester. 0.5 points each way. Debutant and does look highly tried on debut, but the form shown thus far isn't brilliant and the breeding lines suggest we should be able to handle this sticky ground today. The trip should be fine for debut and with being massive odds on the exchanges (around 300s), I think it's worth having a small each way bet in context.