Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn

Simon Trumper

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn Hi All This weekend we have our £100,000 guaranteed 2 day £300 + £36 Deepstack starting at 5pm , the last online super satellite is at 8pm tonight, a €15 rebuy with 5 seats guaranteed. We also have a new live Super Satellite every Deepstack Saturday , it is a £15 turbo rebuy starting at 1pm with 10 x £336 seats guaranteed. The next Grand Prix is just 17 days away on 21st January , entry is €100 + €15 and we are guaranteeing €80,000 , there will be two day 1's capped at 405 each day + alternates. Or play in one of our Golden Chip satellites , these are €3 rebuys held at 8pm each night until the 16th Jan with 2 seats to the Grand Prix guaranteed , but if you win a seat you will receive a Golden Chip and if you go on to make the final you will win an additional £5000 on top of any prize money , so far we have averaged 4 winners a night so there will be a lot of excitement when the tournament starts as we follow these players progress ! So much coming up this year , please check the forum regularly. Cheers ACES PS I have a new blog where i will be talking about my poker career and news from the club.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New satellites to UKIPT and Deepstack Hi All We got hit bad at the weekend for overlays , losing £15,000 over the £300 and £150 , we have created a new low entry satellite to try and boost the numbers for February. This Week at Dusk Till Dawn

• Qualify Online for the UKIPT from TONIGHT
  • NEW Online: Daily €2 Rebuy Feeder for the €300
  • NEW Online: Sunday €45 Freezeout for the €300
  • The Club this Weekend: Super 50 & Fantastic 40
  • ONLY 7 Days of Golden Chips left

Qualify Online for the Nottm UKIPT from TONIGHT! EVERY NIGHT FROM TONIGHT... Bag your £500 + £60 seat into Pokerstars' most popular leg of their UKIPT, from as little as €3! Monday to Saturday 8pm | €3 + €0.3 | 2 Seats GTD into Sundays Final (below) Sunday 8pm | €75 + €7.50 | 5 x UKIPT Seats GTD NEW Online Satellites for our £300 Monthly Deepstack We now have FOUR ways to qualify online for our Monthly £300 Deepstack - and the price starts at just €2! Follow in Chris Gavriel's footsteps - he won this weekends £300 and left the club last night £31,000 happier! This Weekend at Dusk Till Dawn We have TWO events this weekend totalling a guaranteed prizepool of £25,000! This Saturday - Super 50 5pm | £50 + £8 | 10,000 Chips | 30 Min Clock £10,000 GTD This Sunday - Fantastic 40 5pm | £40 + £8 Rebuy | 2000 Chips | 3 x 40/30 Min Clock £15,000 GTD Cheers ACES

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix was a huge success , sold out with 811 players , there were 123 Golden Chip winners but none of them made the final to claim the additional £5000 , James Perry finished in 10th place having his QQ cracked by AK. We have a €15 satellite with 5 seats guaranteed to our Feb Deepstack every Monday / Tuesday at 8pm and also a €2 feeder Monday to Saturday at 8pm to a €45 satellite on Sunday. This weekend we have a Super 50 at 5pm Saturday guaranteed at £10,000 , then Sunday we are hosting a private event for Rileys during the day but will be open for cash and our usual evening tournaments. Cheers ACES

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn Hi All As well as the Super 50 this weekend , 5pm Saturday £10,000 guaranteed we also have satellites online Sunday for our £300 Deepstack and UKIPT with 5 seats guaranteed in each. UKIPT Satellite at 8pm €75+€7.50 Freezeout, 5 x UKIPT Nottingham Seats Guaranteed £300 Deepstack Satellite at 8pm €45+€4.50 Freezeout, 5 x £300+£36 Deepstack Seats Guaranteed Cheers ACES

£80,000 Guaranteed Deepstack this weekend Hi All Another great weekend , our Super 50 Saturday had 352 players , this weekend is the ever popular £300 Deepstack , 2 day event , 10,000 chips 45 minute clock guaranteed at £80,000 . Sunday 2pm we are having a new side event £100 6 max guaranteed at £15,000. Cheaper qualification via satellite is available. As well as the €2 rebuy satellite nightly 8pm feeder to the Sunday €45 Freezeout with 5 x £336 seats guaranteed we are also having a €15 rebuy every night Monday to Friday with 5 Deepstack seats guaranteed each night. The UKIPT is just 11 days away , the last €3 feeders into Sundays €75 Freezeout with 5 x £560 seats guaranteed are running at 8pm every night. We are also running 4 last chance €25 super sats with 5 x £560 UKIPT seats guaranteed 8pm Monday to Thursday next week. The next Grand Prix has been agreed for May , it will be the biggest one yet you won't believe it ! Cheers ACES

Live Satellite to £300 Saturday Hi All Each night at 8pm online this week week we have €15 satellites with 5 seats guaranteed to this weekends Deepstack , seats won can also be transferred to other months or you can take the cash ! Don't forget we also now have a live £15 Turbo rebuy super satellite at 1pm Saturday with 10 seats guaranteed. The first one in January produced 17 seats with an average spend of £66 so great value. Cheers ACES

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn Hi Simon, will any cash games be running during the up-coming UKIPT? If not at the beginning of the MTT do you think they could be running by night time on Friday or Saturday? Cheers.

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn

Hi Simon' date=' will any cash games be running during the up-coming UKIPT? If not at the beginning of the MTT do you think they could be running by night time on Friday or Saturday? Cheers.[/quote'] We will have cash tables available throughout the event , as the Main Event breaks down i expect up to 20 games from 8pm onwards. Cheers ACES

£250,000 Guaranteed Monte Carlo in April Hi All Our Monte Carlo is usually only held in December but we have decided to have another in April , buy in will be £1000 + £90 and we have increased the guarantee to £250,000 , 30,000 chips , 60 minute clock with 2 Day 1's to choose from. Thursday 14th Day 1a 2pm Friday 15th Day 1b 2pm Saturday 16th Day 2 Sunday 17th Final Day There will be over a 100 seats guaranteed via online and live club satellites. Full details are available here. Cheers ACES

UKIPT looking like selling out, 620 registered Hi All The Poker Stars UKIPT leg at Dusk Till Dawn starts this Friday 11th Feb , there are two day ones , buy in is £560 , starting chips 15,000 with a 1 hour clock. Each day 1 is capped at 405 + alternates, we already have 620 players registered, last year the field was 650, this is going to be smashed, so if you want to guarantee your seat buy in asap via our online shop. All other side events can also be bought into via the online shop or of course at Dusk Till Dawn. Cheers ACES

UKIPT now over 750 ! We now have over 750 players registered for the UKIPT. There were 14 seats won in tonights live club super satellite and a further 7 online , the last two are tomorrow both starting at 8pm with 10 seats guaranteed in the club and 5 online. The cap for each day has been raised to 450 so we are very likely to break the 900 player record set in October in the inaugural Grand Prix, we are hoping that with alternated we could hit 1000 players ! Buy in soon or you could miss out. Cheers ACES

Irish Open satellites Hi All What a weekend ! A new UK record field of 1058 players in the UKIPT here at Dusk Till Dawn. We are starting the Irish Open satellites today. Running from Monday 14th February up to Sunday 17th April, we're running Irish Open satellites from just €10 for the second leg of our Poker Tour AND, we have a total of FOURTEEN GTD x €3,500 seats up for grabs! Running Monday to Saturday from TONIGHT 8pm, €10 Rebuy feeders with 2 x €250 Seats into Sundays Freezeout GTD Then every Sunday 8pm, €250 Freezeout, 1 x €3,500 Irish Open Seat GTD Cheers ACES

Super 50 today Hi All Today at 5pm we have our ever popular 200 + runner Super 50, 10,000 chip 30 minute clock, while tomorrow we have lowered the rebuy to £30, starts at 5pm, rebuys for 2 hours then a single or double add on. Both comps are guaranteed at £10,000. Tomorrow at 8pm online we have our first €250 Irish Open satellite with one €3500 seat guaranteed ! Cheers ACES

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn We had 383 players for Saturdays Super 50 ! The May €50 Grand Prix is now available for buy in online. Guaranteed at 1600 players !! Choice of 5 day 1's Meanwhile This Week at Dusk Till Dawn

• Irish Open Satellites continue!
  • Weekly £300 Deepstack Satellites
  • This Weekends Club Events

IRISH OPEN SATELLITES CONTINUE We're running Irish Open satellites EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, from just €10. Join Dusk Till Dawn as we head to Dublin for the second leg of our Poker Tour! Running Monday to Saturday 8pm, €10 Rebuy, 2 x €250 Seats into Sundays Freezeout GTD Every Sunday 8pm, €250 Freezeout, 1 x €3,500 Seat GTD THIS WEEKS £300 DEEPSTACK SATELLITES Tonight & Tomorrow at 8pm €15 Rebuy, 5 x £336 Seats GTD Each Night Every Night (Mon - Sat) at 8pm €2 Rebuy, 2 Seats GTD for Sundays Freezeout (* New Shorter Levels *) Sunday at 8pm €45 Freezeout, 5 x £336 Seats GTD THIS WEEKEND AT THE CLUB Saturday's Incredible 100 5pm, £100+£12, 10K Chips, 30 Min Clock £20,000 GTD Sunday's £30 ULTD Rebuy 5pm, £30+£8 Rebuy, 1,500 Chips, 3 x 40 / 30 Min Clock £10,000 GTD Cheers ACES

Hi Simon, Is the structure for the Grand Prix up anywhere? Will it be 10k chips and 45 min levels like the last one? Sounds like it'll be a cracking tourney.
To enable 5 day 1's with a max of 405 players per day the day 1's will be 10 x 30 minute levels. Days 2 + 3 will be 40 minute levels.

Re: Latest News at Dusk Till Dawn Hi All After our 383 runner Super 50 last weekend this time we have an Incredible £100 at 5pm Saturday , 10,000 chips 30 minute clock guaranteed at £20,000. Direct buyi in here http://www.dtdshop.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=266&category_id=17&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2 Sunday is another £30 rebuy guaranteed at £10,000 but this time we have also added a £1090 Monte Carlo seat for the winner ! Direct buy in here http://www.dtdshop.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=267&category_id=17&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2 Sunday at 8pm online we also have our 2nd €250 Freezeout satellite with one €3500 seat guaranteed to the Irish Open as well as our regular €45 satellite with 5 seats guaranteed to our £300 Deepstack also at 8pm. http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/the-paddy-power-irish-open http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/300-deepstack Cheers ACES My latest blog update is here.

Satellites this week Hi All As this is the week of our £300 deepstack we have satellites running every night €15 rebuys with 5 seats GTD Winning seats can be transferred to future Deepstacks, other players or cashed in We also have €2 rebuy feeders to Sundays €45 Freeezeout that now hove shorter levels with another 5 seats guaranteed for the Deepstack. http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/300-deepstack Irish Open feeders are also running Monday to Saturday - €10 rebuys with 2 x €250 seats into Sundays final that has one €3500 seat guaranteed. http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/the-paddy-power-irish-open All comps start at 8pm Part 2 of my blog " how i started playing poker " is here http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/blog.php?profile=2 Cheers ACES

£300 Deepstack £80k gteed / £100 6 Max £15k gteed There are still 2 €10 feeders left tomorrow and Saturday at 8pm for this Sundays €250 with a €3500 seat guaranteed for the Irish Open. The last 5 Deepstack seats guaranteed €15 rebuy is tomorrow at 8pm, seats can be played , transferred or cashed. Also 1pm at the club we have a £15 rebuy satellite that usually generates at least 15 Deepstack seats ! The £80,000 guaranteed £300 Deepstack starts at 5pm , 2 days 10,000 chips 45 minute clock, while on Sunday we have the £100 6 Max guaranteed at £15,000 , late reg up to 4.15pm. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/festivalinfo.php?id=1084 http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/result-info.php?id=1926 Come and enjoy the best poker experience. Cheers ACES

£5000 Overlay in 6 Max Hi All We had a £6000 overlay on yesterdays Deepstack and todays £100 6 Max has been effected by the Liverpool / Man United game as only 100 players are here so far which means a £5000 overlay ! Late reg is 4.15pm. Cheers ACES

This weeks satellites Hi We are starting our Monte Carlo satellites tonight online at 8pm. The Monte Carlo is £1090 with £250,000 guaranteed. Every Monday and Tuesday there is a €40 rebuy with 5 x £1090 seats guaranteed. We also have nightly €6 rebuy feeders to a €130 Freezeout on Sunday with another 5 x £1090 seats guaranteed. All start at 8pm The Irish Open satellites are still available, €10 rebuy feeders with 2 seats guaranteed to Sundays €250 Freezeout with one €3500 seat for the Irish Open. All start at 8pm Don't forget our weekly satellites to our monthly £300 Deepstack are also running. Every Monday and Tuesday €15 rebuy with 5 seats guaranteed as well as €2 nightly feeders to Sundays €45 Freezeout with another 5 seats guaranteed. All start at 8pm starting stack of our monthly £300 Deepstack has been 10,000 chips for 3 years. As our Super 50 / Incredible 100 and Grand Prix also have 10,000 chips we have decided to increase our Deepstack to 15,000 chips, to enable this to finish in 2 days with approx 300 players it will have our festival structure and a 40 minute clock. Cheers ACES

Hi All We had a £6000 overlay on yesterdays Deepstack and todays £100 6 Max has been effected by the Liverpool / Man United game as only 100 players are here so far which means a £5000 overlay ! Late reg is 4.15pm. Cheers
Hi Simon, was there yesterday and played in both the 6 max and £50 freezeout later on. if your comment means the club was quiet im glad i wasn't there on a busy day. after crashing out of the 6 max i was playing one of the cash tables, but the valets were anonymous. the dealer shouted for a valet three times but to no avail. after another 10 mins i decided to have a moan,telling the dealer (i know its not his fault btw) that i was sick of people telling me how fantastic the club is,but that the service is rubbish. i ordered a chicken tikka masalla (eventually) but asked for no rice just naan bread please. tasty as it was i could have eaten three of them,and im only thirteen stone!! the valet then asked if anyone else wud like a tikka masalla for a fiver cos they had done two of them by mistake! what a piss take. tourneys great,service hmmmm... john p ps, mods move please if im in the wrong thread.

Hi Simon, was there yesterday and played in both the 6 max and £50 freezeout later on. if your comment means the club was quiet im glad i wasn't there on a busy day. after crashing out of the 6 max i was playing one of the cash tables, but the valets were anonymous. the dealer shouted for a valet three times but to no avail. after another 10 mins i decided to have a moan,telling the dealer (i know its not his fault btw) that i was sick of people telling me how fantastic the club is,but that the service is rubbish. i ordered a chicken tikka masalla (eventually) but asked for no rice just naan bread please. tasty as it was i could have eaten three of them,and im only thirteen stone!! the valet then asked if anyone else wud like a tikka masalla for a fiver cos they had done two of them by mistake! what a piss take. tourneys great,service hmmmm... john p ps, mods move please if im in the wrong thread.
Its fine here mate Im sure Simon and the team will welcome the feedback.:ok

Thanks for your feedback John, this is a rare occurrence, i will pass it on to the relevant departments. Simon

This weekend

Hi All Saturday 5pm we have a Super 50, 10,000 chips 30 minute clock, £10,000 guaranteed. The last one had 383 players ! Sunday 5pm is a £20 rebuy, £6000 guaranteed + a £1090 Monte Carlo seat added for the winner. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/festivalinfo.php?id=1117 Sunday 8pm online we have 3 great satellites. €45 Freezeout with 5 x £336 seats to our Deepstack. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/300-deepstack €130 Frreezeout with 5 x £1090 seats to our Monte Carlo http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/monte-carlo-april €250 Freezeout with 1 x €3500 seat to the Irish Open. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/the-paddy-power-irish-open There are also feeders to these running every night Monday to Saturday. Part 3 of my blog is now available here : http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/blog.php?profile=2&id=140 Cheers ACES

3 satellites tonight at 8pm Hi All We have 3 satellites tonight at 8pm, including the first Monte Carlo with 5 seats guaranteed so good chance of an overlay. Full detailis here. Sunday 8pm online we have 3 great satellites. €45 Freezeout with 5 x £336 seats to our Deepstack. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/300-deepstack €130 Freezeout with 5 x £1090 seats to our Monte Carlo http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/monte-carlo-april €250 Freezeout with 1 x €3500 seat to the Irish Open. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites/the-paddy-power-irish-open So much choice, good luck ACES

Golden Chips are back ! Hi All Our next Grand Prix has a €50 buy in and is guaranteed at 1600 runners, we are hoping to qualify 400 via satellites who will each get a Golden Chip, if they then make the final they will win an additional £5000. http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/...es/grand-prix-may We also have 5 seats guaranteed for our Deepstack and Monte Carlo events at 8pm tomorrow with feeders running every night to our Sunday 8pm freezeouts where seats our guaranteed for the Irish Open / Monte Carlo and Deepstack . http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/satellites.php Cheers ACES