LOTD - 11th of October

2:50 Kempton - Water Ice - 1pt Lay The best in at the weights here but I don't think she has an ideal position to attack from stall 4. Plenty of pace in the race could be to her detriment and the yard have been out of form for a while now, they haven't had a winner at this track for over a year and 32 horses who have been sent here. Richard Kingscote is a jockey I always love to avoid and he has a poor 7% strike rate here with only 17 wins from 214 rides. He's quite weak in a finish in my opinion and with this horse trying 1 mile for the second time she may need a lot of coaxing along to actually stay the trip. She didn't run well over a mile at Bath when she tried it 2 starts ago and she was very one paced from over a furlong out. I fancy Right Said Fred to appreciate the step down in class and application of blinkers. He has a perfect draw in stall 11 and should love the step up to 1 mile. At 3.5 I feel Water Ice is opposable and hopefully I'll be proven right.

Re: LOTD - 11th of October Diamond Brooch - Curragh 1:15 Has its work cut out here taking on Rose Bonheur who had a highly impressive debut. Will be there or thereabouts but at around the 3.6 mark i feel this O' Brien animal is worth a lay. A few other horses make plenty of appeal also 1 Point Lay

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.