Best bet of the day 11th Oct

4.00 Kempton Several of the usual suspects at this trip on the all weather and sure to be busy in the coming months but again I feel Chalice Welcome is over priced yet again, having been sent off a ridiculous price at 66/1 to get pipped at the post for 3rd place, probably needed the run but travelled very sweetly throughout the race and was probably just found wanting a run in the end and sure to go closer this time and steps back up in trip which is his optimum and also been dropped 2lb in handicap and is starting to look on a very winnable mark havng won off just a 2lb lower mark and very well drawn today. 0.5pt e/w Chalice Welcome 14/1 Hills

Re: Best bet of the day 11th Oct Secrecy - Salisbury 4:20 Its very seldom i do odds-on shots but i feel this one , although only 8/11 is still overpriced. I have it in as a 4/9 shot tomorrow. It has a huge chance of winning tomorrow. It was beat last time out by Cityscape who was supremely impressive and progressive and Cityscape will go on to bigger things im sure. It has already won on tomorrows forecast soft ground on its debut at Doncaster and on its 2 runs here at Salisbury it was on soft ground and it ran a creditable 3rd of 15 and the other was 3rd of 9 but it has improved since. Should win and ill be on it. 1 Point win @ 8/11 (Bet365) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.