Flat Racing 11th Oct

4.50 Salisbury I perhaps would have preferred to see Green Wadi returned to kempton on the back of recent efforts although he hasnt won on the all weather he was unlucky to meet next time out winner on penultmate start and totally out of luck last time out when couldnt get a passage through when required, he is clearly in good heart and goes well on soft ground and is 2lb lighter on turf than AW and could stil be well handicapped. 1pt win Green Wadi 4.00 Kempton Several of the usual suspects at this trip on the all weather and sure to be busy in the coming months but again I feel Chalice Welcome is over priced yet again, having been sent off a ridiculous price at 66/1 to get pipped at the post for 3rd place, probably needed the run but travelled very sweetly throughout the race and was probably just found wanting a run in the end and sure to go closer this time and steps back up in trip which is his optimum and also been dropped 2lb in handicap and is starting to look on a very winnable mark havng won off just a 2lb lower mark and very well drawn today. 0.5pt e/w Chalice Welcome 14/1 hills 5.00 Kempton Silaah has returned to form since the fitting of cheek pieces this year, he was a clear cut winner of claimer beating next time out winner Espirit De Midas quite convingcingly! Then ran a brilliant race when drawn on the wrong side at Ayr but was clear winner of that small race on that side and somehow gets to run off the same mark today and AW record is pretty good 2 wins, and 3 places from 6 runs. 1pt win Silaah

Re: Flat Racing 11th Oct Can't help but notice Richard Hughes has gone to Kempton this afternoon instead of Windsor? This seems very strange to me, he rides Windsor really well and has an impressive record. Hannon has plenty of runners at Windsor so really confusing. Only reason I can think of is their is better chances at Kempton which makes perfect sense chasing the title so I'm going to back his rides today on the all-weather for the reasoning above. Kempton (Richard Hughes) 15:25 - Grandmas Dream 22/1 VCBet 16:00 - Sea Change 6/1 Stan James 16:30 - Illustrious Prince 7/1 Stan James 17:00 - Soap Wars 11/1 Sportingbet 17:30 - Hand Painted 6/1 Stan James 18:00 - Pan American 12/1 Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.