** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOTD 8TH OF OCTOBER (FRIDAY)

Recession Proof - Carlisle 1:30 McCoy is o the favourite in this race , Ebony River and i think it will take a lot of beating. On flat form Recession Proof must have a good chancebut the furthest it has ever run was 1 mile 6 on the flat and this is 2 miles 1. It has also never run over hurdles so unless it is trained well by Quinn for the hurdles, it could well be making a few mistakes. Nonetheless i feel there are too many if's and maybe's about this horse and is worth a lay at about 3.85 1 Point Lay

Re: LOTD 8TH OF OCTOBER (FRIDAY) ALBEN STAR 2.10 York. Place Lay. 2 from 2 and looks quite decent, but yet to encounter ground this soft and I think it's worth taking him on on that basis. Of course could handle it and maybe even improve for it, but at around 1/2 in the place market I'd be a layer rather than a player, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LOTD 8TH OF OCTOBER (FRIDAY) 3:55 Commended @ York - Didn't run well on debut finishing 8th of 12 at Newbury.That was on good to firm ground so there is no knowing how it will run on the softer ground.Bottom weight Rudegirl ran well LTO at Fairyhouse on soft ground and with four newcomers will find it tough again. 1pt Place Lay Commended