Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day.

i'm lucky

Re: Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day. Eurosport to screen ‘The Cash Game Battle” Televison production company Emblaze has announced that it has started production of a new televised poker series for the Eurosport channel titled ‘The Cash Game Battle.’ The series will be broadcast in Britain and France and is produced in association with Eurosport Poker which is currently hosting online qualifying events. Actual filming is scheduled to start in London on November 18th 2010. The ‘Cash Game Battle’ will feature top English and French poker pros, including Liv Boeree and Neil Channing representing England. French pros will include Basile Yaische aka Basou, Marc Inizan aka Locsta and Ludovic Lacay aka Sir Cuts. This will be the first event of its kind as internet qualifiers also compete in this France versus England themed event. Internet qualifiers will each be given Euro 5 000 to play with from which they will keep any profit made. The TV series will screen from December 3rd 2010 with 7 episodes airing weekly both in the UK and in France. Qualifiers are currently running on www.eurosportbet.co.uk James Hopkins, founder and managing director of Emblaze Productions, said “We are looking forward to producing this unique series alongside Eurosport and Eurosport Poker and launching what promises to be a thrilling new European Cash Game event.” Mark Cooper, UK manager for Eurosport Poker, said “We are pleased to enter the TV poker arena with a unique cash game that will focus on the best players the UK has to offer against the French Pro’s. We are also pleased to announce that we will be offering two seats at the same table for internet qualifiers from the UK and France.”

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day. For evryone who have ticket to grand final: The tournament has been canceled and they put new one and all of us have to reg manual. You should get an e-mail about this but mine were in spam folder so its easy to deleted it. The day of final still the same --10 November--not sure time good luck to all playing..

Re: Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ think the clue is in the title m8 CASH GAME BATTLE:ok
Very helpful. Still doesn't tell me very much about the format or the blinds etc. Great to win 5000 euro buy in, but its a bit strange that their is no info at this stage about the main event and the way it will be run.

Re: Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day. The GRAND FINAL will take place on Wednesday 10th November and will be for qualifiers only from the weekly finals. There will be no direct buy in. There will be 3 packages to take part in our TV show – Cash Game Battle. The package will be a €5,000 buy in and you will be able to keep all profit you make over this amount. We will also pay you £300 towards expenses for a hotel and travel to London

Re: Battle the French on EurosportBet 7.30pm every day.

Gone 18th 77 V AQ Killer hand when 3rd i raise with AQ 1 caller, flop 56Q he bets i raise and he pushes, he has 56 sik
ul mate,nearly as bad as my departure,,,AA i raise preflop and 2 callers,flop 7 ? ? i raise on flop,one folds he calls..turn 7 .....i am all in ....he has 7/2o :sad