jump racing 23rd September

clayton

Re: jump racing 23rd September

twiston-davies looks nailed on in the 3rd and last races at Perth ?
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Top Dressing - Perth 4:50 This will be my only bet tomorrow. I think this horse is a tad overpriced tomorrow. I marked it up as a 7/1 chance so i am happy to take the available 10/1. The forecast ground tomorrow is good to soft which the horse will love. Its record on good to soft ground is 2 Wins - 3 Places - 4 Unplaced so more times than not on this ground it has been in the places which is good. Brian Hughes has rode the horse 3 times and has won on it once which was 2 runs back. The course should be fine as it was 2nd of 13 here at Perth over tomorrow's trip and ground before. There are 9 runners tomorrow which is a very suitable race for an e/w bet and i think this horse can go well tomorrow. There is a slight worry about its current mark, is currently running off 119, 10 pounds higher than its last win but if overcoming that should have every chance i feel. 2 Starts back at Kelso it dotted up over a lot further but has won over a lot shorter than tomorrow's trip also so is a very good horse that can run over a lot of trips. This horse may not win tomorrow but i feel it should place at least so im willing to have an e/w punt. I rate Strobe as a big danger. £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Hills) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.