Flat Racing 12th Sunday

chris34

3.55 Ffos Las Three Ducks hasnt had much racing for a 4yr old which would suggest he hasnt been the easiest to train but he came back from a 399 day absence last month to finish solid runner up twice, winner of his last won next time out and has conitnued to run respectably since, Three Ducks has been put up 4lb for those efforts and he is certainly open to further improvement. 1pt win Three Ducks 5.20 Newcastle SheSells SeaShells is clearly not a straightforward sort but improved after debut and has improved with racing again when winning last time out, up 5lb for that latest win but defenetily winning margin could have been a lot further having idled in front but still winning by 1.5lengths! Will appreciate the soft ground here at newcastle and she is certainly open to a lot more!! 1pt win shesells seashells

Re: Flat Racing 12th Sunday Dulcie - Goodwood 4:55 This horse is a lightly raced filly who is proven over tomorrows trip of 2 miles when winning over this trip at York last year. She has run at Goodwood twice before , on its first outing there it won a Class 4 maiden over 1 mile and 1 furlong at a price of 33/1 that day beating a field of 14 that day. It then went on to run at Goodwood a second time but it was way out of its depth running in Class 1 Listed Company and finished last that day. Its next run was at Haydock over 1 mile and 6 furlongs but it doesnt seem to like soft ground and that was the cause of a poor run there in my opinion. Since then it has had a great time of it, placed at Newmarket and Southwell over 2 miles and then went on to win a very competitive handicap at York as already mentioned. That day it beat Deauville Flyer who is now a 93 rated horse and has been running in Listed events by a length back in second and even though Deauville Flyer beat Dulcie on Dulcie's last run, it was Dulcie's first race back from a long break and that was in a very competitive Class 3 Handicap at York. Also behind when Dulcie won at York last year was Simonside in 3rd place who has won its last 2 races on the trot. Ashley Morgan gets on well with the horse and the horse should come on a lot for its last run. Mark Tompkins had a winner today so the stable are doing fine and im expecting a big big run tomorrow. The favourite tomorrow Regal Park is a progressive horse and even though breeding suggests it will get the trip tomorrow, it is up in Class and is up against a few tough horses and has never run over the trip tomorrow so is well worth taking on. Another one in the head of the market is Head Hunted who i would rate as the main danger as Simcock had 3 winners today, won the last 2 races at Kempton this evening and this horse also looks progressive but again has never run over the trip and has never ran at Goodwood before and course form is a big advantage. Act Of Kalanisi won last time out but wont get such a soft lead this time and is up 5 pounds for its last success so will find things very tough tomorrow. Yemeni Princess is also a danger tomorrow as it has won over 2 miles already but again has never run at Goodwood and is up 3 pounds for its last win. Very interestingly thought Yemeni Princess has only ever run over 2 miles twice and both times it wonwith SP's of 20/1 and 12/1 so i rate Yemeni as a big danger tomorrow. Saute should be found out by the softer ground so i have ruled that animal out. Boston Blue has never run over thr trip and is said to be a very awkward horse and the visor is called for tomorrow so a lot of question marks about that one. Hawridge Star i feel is carrying too much weight tomorrow and again is unproven at 2 miles. The rest of the field i dont rate much at all so it leaves my with my summerisation that Dulcie has a very good chance tomorrow with Yemeni Princess being a big threat. However i will stick with Dulcie as it proven over the trip and has won at Goodwood and has more to offer after a very good run back from a break. 1 Point win @ 9/1 (Bet365) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.