Flat Racing Saturday 11th September

Doncaster - 14.10 I have looked at this race for a while and i cant see anything outside the 3 market leaders challenging here. Saamidd won comfortably on debut but i am not sure what he actually beat. Nothing stands out to me when looking at the form since so with that doubt i am happy to look elsewhere. Approve has never won over this distance so, although it looks as if it may suit, that fact and the little bit of extra weight he is carrying just nudges me into the direction of Waiter's Dream. Waiter's Dream like's to be up with the pace and has show on his last 2 starts that he can win when dictating a slower pace and when the pace is quicker. Both of those wins came over 7 furlongs on good ground and with that forecast tomorrow and this race being run over the same distance there are already positives without looking too deep. Last time out he won the Acomb Stakes at York by 4.5 lengths in a field with a similar amount of runners that will line up tomorrow, and on that occasion ran on well to pull away comfortably. The class of that race was a good step up from what he had been racing previously and to see him come through the challenge in the manner he did was very encouraging. A certain Mr. K Fallon will be onboard tomorrow for the 3rd time in a row so that is undoubtedly a positive considering the form he has been in of late and the yard obviously think highly of this colt looking at the entries he holds. If Saamidd doesn't come on from his debut win i think Waiter's Dream can make his slightly lighter weight count on the run in and hold off Approve who is likely to be prominent. With a few questions hanging over these runners the stake will only be small but fingers crossed he carry's on from where he left off. Selection: 1pt Win Waiter's Dream at 5/2 with William Hill (BOG)

Re: Flat Racing Saturday 11th September 2.45 Doncaster The portland handicap, as competitive as ever but my old favourite must have a solid chance at a price Tiddliwinks who improved rapidly when switch to the AW through the winter and he has proved him self just as capable on turf from some troublesome draws and bad rides, not too many excuses last time out and does need to bounce back slightly for all he wasnt disgraced. He looks capable of landing a good pot like this and Dazzler gets the leg up today who gave him one of his best rides on turf to date and K Ryan yard got a good winner on the boards today! 0.5pt e/w tiddliwinks 15/1 hills 3.05 Chester Sir George is hard to oppose in this big field handicap he has been a model of consistency this year and never runs a bad race so you can guarantee he will run his race. He is versatile as far as ground goes and his upward curve doesnt look to be stopping and was a game winner last time out beating the revitalised City of The Kings by 1/2 length up 4lb for that effort, good draw around a course that suits prominent runners should be right there! 0.5pt e/w sir george 4.00 Sandown Unfortunately not gonna be around tomorrow but would have liked to have known all 8 go to post before this bet but never mind will take the risk! Futurism entered my notebook on the AW last time out when he was keen in early stages, and was set a lot todo but finished with a good late challenge to finish 3rd on handicap debut, now needs to prove he is as effective on turf did show glimmers of hope in turf maidens up 2lb for that 3rd after pulling well clear of remainder of field. 0.5pt e/w futurism 4.30 Sandown Fox hunt was ultimately VERY impressve on debut at windsor when pulling 8lengths clear in front of 2 next time out winners, and an opening mark of 91 looked fair, wasnt disgraced on handicap debut if slightly disappointing still showed signs of greeness and is sure to have learnt a lot from that run and is sure to be open to more and the step back up in trip much more what he needs! 1.5pt win fox hunt

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.