Redragonsports

Redragon

SEASON 2010-2011 Bets: 15W - 5L - 0V Return: 6,35 units ROI: 31,75% Last stats Updated: 07-09-2010 Money Managment: Every bet is 1 Unit (unless we show other recomendation) and it should be max of 2% of your betting bank. Good Bets, Bulgaria-Montenegro Montenegro+1 @ 1,74 Montenegro started very well this qualification and we consider this line has good value. It should be a tight game and even Bulgaria must won after loss on 1 game, anything Montenegro can get from this game is great for them. We bet on them against Wales and we won. Tonight we see value again on this line. We advise this line to not risk half bet in case Bulgaria win by 1 goal Norway-Portugal Norway+0,25 @ 1,85 Portugal is a mess at the moment and game against Cyprus was simply pathetic. For today Fabio Coentrao is out and there will be some changes on mid and defense sectors, still I don’t see quality improving. Only individual plays from Nani and Quaresma can make the difference, but Norway is having a great performance at home and I don’t expect them to lose tonight game and i consider this will be a great opportunity for them take advantage over a major competitor on this qualification.

Re: Redragonsports

No commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services. This Forum is not intended for commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services/Etc... to post proofing threads or even to plainly advertise. ( either openly or covertly ) Any thread deemed to fall under this category will be remove and the poster banned at the sole discretion of the moderators team. Any exception to this rule needs to be requested beforehand by contacting PL's owner Paul Ross on [email protected]