BBOTD Thursday 2nd Sept

Re: BBOTD Thursday 2nd Sept RIMTH 3.50 SALISBURY - 1pt WIN 4-1 PaddyPower BOG Paul Cole suggests this is one of the fastest 2 yr olds he has trained, Tadgh O Shea says it is the fastest 2 yr old he has ever ridden and it had been off the track since it's impressive debut win when it came back at York and finished 3rd in a Group 2. Drops to listed tomorrow and the only doubt I have is having Spencer on board for a 6f race. I don't mind him holding horses up over 1m4f but you give the front runners a lead and expect to make up 8 lengths over 6f and you've got no chance unless you're on a very special horse with a turn of foot. It had not run since May when it was out at York, it has bags of potential and looks sure to improve for that race, won its maiden on good to firm so no ground concerns. Tried to stay in touch with leaders last time out so I'm hoping he doesn't adopt the drop out tactics today and I feel this has a decent chance against the likely short fav Margot Did. Currently 4-1 PaddyPower if you want to take a price the night before and BOG.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.