Who do you discuss racing with?

Just thought I would add a topic outwith betting really in this section for a change, I'm interested to see who you discuss the racing with. Whether it be who you are backing, the previous days racing and upcoming days racing? None of my close group of friends bet on racing or are remotely interested, I usually tell them when I've had a big win or something but apart from that nothing is really mentioned. I'd probably love it if one of my close mates had as much interest in the game as me. Have a few people who bet on it sometimes but its basically the sake of picking a name and thats it. Speak to a couple of guys off here on msn (Monterosso and Stewart mainly, mileni on the odd occasion) and I'm probably looking to get a more on my msn list to discuss racing with. My Dad bets almost everyday as well, we just usually text each other who we are betting on and sometimes text each other if we notice an interesting jockey booking such as one ride at a meeting etc. We usually meet on a Friday where we discuss it a bit more in depth as obviously its a bit hard to do so by text. There was a guy who worked with me on Thursday night who could talk for Britain so we used to have a talk about the racing/football/betting for around 30 minutes :lol Always went unnoticed as well which was a good thing but hes unfortunately changed his shifts now.

Re: Who do you discuss racing with? A few of my mates are getting into it and my brother now is into it so occasionally with them Obviously at work from time to time but generally no one I know really cares. Sometimes with people on MSN as well. My main circle of friends though are just not interested!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.