Best Bet of the Day - Wednesday 18th August

cc75

1.45 York: Sohcahtoa 0.5pts e/w @ 25/1 Bet365 BOG Has been tried over a variety of trips and best recent run appearred to come over 10f at Newmarket in May. Form of that race worked out quite well however this horse has disappointed since. Ran well enough LTO over 2m and I think the step back down to 12f could be a good move especially as now back down to lowest handicap mark since 2yo win on handicap debut. Big price at 25/1 IMO and no surprise to see the horse go close.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Wednesday 18th August 3.25 York I am a massive fan of Overturn he is a real game performer overcoming a massive well known draw bias in the Northumberland plate under a smart ride from Ahern who gets the leg up again today, up 6lb but clearly still improving with yet another victory over hurdles couple weeks ago at Galway winning the Galway Hurdle. Clearly gonna be a massive danger if allowed such an easy lead as he was in the Northumberland for me he would usually be a E/W bet at the price but I feel he will either win easy or blow up and drop out tamely therefore is win only (could regret that lol!). 1pt win overturn 7/1 lads

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.