LOTD 16th August

Kemp 15:00 - Flower Fairy 1pt lay Risking my record here for the month but I want to get after Gosden's in the 3:00 - Flower Fairy is likely to start odds on favourite, I'm struggling to find anything to beat him which is why this is risky. The horse finished 2nd on debut, bumping into what appears to be a nice type for Johnston. Gosden's horse beat the rest of the field after being slowly away, was soon back in the race though it wasn't as if we were racing over 5-6 furlong. I don't think they looked anything strong and Gosden's was definitely being tried. He'll come on for the run of course. I have this between the top 3 in the market, Noseda's could be in the mix but he'll have to improve, I think Wulfrida could be the one, with Cosgrave on board, the horse was unlucky not to score at Wolverhampton two starts ago in handicap company. He went close at Yarmouth and at Beverley in maidens, finshing 2nd over a mile at Beverley. He was staying on that day and the 12 furlong trip suited at Wolverhampton. Beaten favourite lto, but Southwell is a dodgy track, horses often don't perform well. I know Wulfrida is exposed, but he has shown a level of form in maidens and this is weak, with only really Gosden's looking likely to improve. I think he can finally get off the mark in this company, why would connections try him again in a maiden? I think they feel he'll win this one.

Re: LOTD 16th August TIMOCRACY - WINDSOR 6-40 His good run has to come to a stop sometime and i feel it will be today as i really like the chances of Talenti who has improved a lot since finishing 3rd to Timocracy last month!! Is lightly raced on the flat and i feel will beat Timocracy today. Wouldnt rule out Special Cuvee either. 1 Point Lay

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.