Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11th August

Sandown Park

Time Race Distance Entries (NR)
5:30 PM Berrylands Maiden Stakes 5f 6yds 14 (0)
6:00 PM Watch Racing UK On Sky Channel 432 Handicap 5f 6yds 13 (0)
6:35 PM Champagne Lanson Rose Brut N.V. Median Auction Maiden Stakes 7f 16yds 10 (0)
7:10 PM Chelsea FC Education Centre's Handicap 7f 16yds 11 (0)
7:45 PM Russell Durnford 40th Birthday Handicap 1m 2f 7yds 8 (0)
8:15 PM J2O White Blend Summer Series Handicap 1m 6f 6 (0)

Re: Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11 August 6.00 Sandown A really wide open competitive event and am siding with these 2 simply because of the prices that are available now. Tagula Night is well drown to adopt his front runner/prominent tactics again and he showed a return to form on the AW last time out and ius 3lb below his last winning mark. The other that catches my eye at the prices is Doctor Hilary with Detori on board and absolutely rattled home at windsor last week and gets into this off the same mark, well treated on efforts from 2007 in Nad Al Sheba and if anywhere near back to form could run a good race but is never the most consistent. 0.25pt e/w tagula night 7/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w doctor hillary 10/1 bet365

Re: Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11 August 7:10 Sandown Asraab 2pt win - 11/4 (PaddyPower) Asraab with just one start to his name is the least exposed in this decent event. Could very well be running off a rather lenient mark here. I think the fact that this is his first run since last October is why the price isn't around the 2/1 mark. I don't usually back such unexposed horses but the form of his maiden win has been franked by almost every participant, and I think the price is very fair. Godolphin are in decent form, better than they have been for a long time, and this is the time for them to usually start firing in the winners with their progressive types.

Re: Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11 August 6.00 one of my factors over the 5f at sandown is picking a horse that does well over 6f. the uphill track proves a stiff test for any seasoned sprinters these are the shortlist Tubby Isaacs - not proven on ground, 6lb higher than best win Tagula night - ground should be ok, only 1lb higher than best win The wee chief - all form on fast turf, 3lb higher, only still 4 though Doctor hilary - will like the ground, been running well lately settled on Tagula Night 2pts win 6.8 The wee chief 2pts win 12.5 Doctor hilary 3pts win 11.0 all with Betfair

Re: Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11 August 6.00 - Brynfa Boy I can see this one and Cape Royal finishing in the front 2 which was the case lto for Brynfa Boy. With Cape Royal likely to bag the rail i hope this one sits in behind and picks him off late on once again, he won a shade comfortable lto in my opinion and is only 3lb higher for that win. Stable going nicely lately and is well drawn.

Re: Sandown (eve) - Wednesday 11 August 7.10 sandown will have a tentative bet on BRICK RED as i heard a snipet about this horse yesterday and it may need the race after 304 days off the track with a slight injury. It will appreciate the recent rain and the form of its newbury effort beaten in a photo by ransom note is working out well 2.5pts win brick red 25.0 on betfair, which is much too big, should be around 12/1