Ffos Las (eve) - Tuesday 10th August

Re: Ffos Las (eve) - Tuesday 10th August 19:05 - Superiror Edge @ 17/2 Sportingbet Sheer Force has ben well supported again but he has been beaten on last two starts when expected to win on at least one of them so I'm looing to oppose at current price with this one. Stepping up a furlong, he went well over the C&D as a maiden and has been eased abit, could be ready to strike under David Probert. 19:35 - Grand Art 7/2 Sportingbet Back on the flat after a couple of runs over hurdles, he was going close on the flat before switching the the 1 mile 2 furlong trip should suit nicely with the selection scoring three times previously over that distance. I think a few of these are very easy to oppose and make this a decent bet. 20:05 - Zero Money @ 11/4 Sportingbet I see this between King Of Reason and Zero Money and I'll take the one at bigger odds to come through, a winning of his last two race, he done it nicely at Leicster lto suggesting there could be more to come so the step up in class may still not stop this progressive looking horse.

Re: Ffos Las (eve) - Tuesday 10th August 8:05 Ffos Las Aeroplane 0.5pt EW - 20/1 (Bet365) Think this price is too big to let go. There are some short priced improvers in the field, but with Zero Money and Pallentes Cross likely to want the lead, there may be a chance for Aeroplane to come in cruising off the quick pace. He is only ever ridden in one way, held up, so Richard Hughes is a significant booking. Lowest handicap mark for quite some time, and although his best efforts have been over seven furlongs, he put in two notable performances at a mile not too long ago. Could well make a mockery of this price tonight.