Newcastle - Wednesday 4th August

Re: Newcastle - Wednesday 4th August Paul Hanagan is still riding those winners and is now an odds on shot across the boards to win the Jockeys Championship, he heads to Newcastle today for five rides and whilst punters will be latching onto his mounts blindly at the moment, I fancy Phillip Makin to have a good day. He boasts a good record here with a profit of £65.63 to a £1 level stake. He has a 13% S/R with 25 winners at the course. This must be one of his favoured tracks and 5 rides booked he'll be looking to improve on just one winner in his last 45 rides. I've looked at his mounts and there's a couple of lively outsiders and a couple with obvious chances, I think he'll be worth following to a level stake today, will only need one winner to show profit. 14:20 - Bradbury 15:20 - Patch Patch 15:50 - Isitqdaam 16:20 - Eqmarey 16:50 - Tawzeea

Re: Newcastle - Wednesday 4th August BRONZE BEAU 3.20 Newcastle. Place Lay. Been running well lately and would appear consistent, but I just feel a mark of 70 on this sharp track will see him struggle late on. A few others should be sitting in behind around 1 out and then we should see BB struggle to hold 2 or 3 off. The value is in the place market, irrespective of the end result.