dannys notebook

Following a poor tip on the dogs I've decided to stick to the horses for the time being!! I've got one fancy today and that comes in the 6.55 at southwell in the shape of Cape Kimberly. The horse won over course and distance quite nicely back in November and the form is working out not too bad. He seemed to relish the surface that day and In my opinion is definitely best around southwell... He didn't seem to let himself down when third at wolverhampton 2 runs ago and then at ripon he was never going anywhere on turf. However I expect to see a much better show from him today around here under perfect conditions in what is a fairly poor race. He is handicapped nicely, he won off 68 and is now only rated 5 lbs higer which is in my eyes quite fair, as he was running off 74 at wolverhampton when finishing a close up third so this rating is well within his grasp. There was 2 winners come out of the wolverhampton race and won next time out so that form looks strong and in the context of this race Cape Kimberly looks set to go well off a nice weight. You can currently get around 14.2-1 on betfair so try and snap it up!! Good luck with all your selections today.

Re: dannys notebook Alright Danny, good luck with this mate and hard lines with the greyhound yesterday. Just one suggestion for you, if you keep all of your posts in just the one thread rather than creating a new separate thread each time will be easier for punters to follow your progress whilst not flooding the forum at the same time. Best of luck with the horse mate and good write up :ok