Icelandic Pepsi Deild (women)

4 games tomorrow, 2 of them almost free money Fylkir - Valur Pick: Valur. Without a doubt the best team in the league..9-2-0 with 51:7 says it all..9-0 and 7-2 in the last two matches..this is a banker for sure Þór/KA - Haukar Pick: Over 2.5 - Haukar have conceded 30 in 11 games while Þór/KA have scored 33. They are extremely strong at home and had a 5-0 victory over Grindavik last week, which is much stronger than Haukar(Grindavík has 11 points while Haukar have 3 and are pretty much relegated..) Total odds by Bwin: 1.95 Put 40 euros on this one and i expect nothing but free money. Do it and you'll thank me. ;)

Re: Icelandic Pepsi Deild (women)

I think Valur is more or less a banker but I'll warn that Valur only won 1-0 against Fylkir earlier in the summer at home.
They were struggling at the start of the season but they are unstoppable right now...i have no worries about this one

Re: Icelandic Pepsi Deild (women) Oh boy, that didn't go well. Breiðablik saved my ass though with a 90th minute goal. Multi with Macclesfield, Mallorca and over's in France u19 turned my 2 euros into 54. :loon 30 euros up tonight