Cricket: Sri Lanka V India - Test Series

Sun Jul 18 - Thu Jul 22 04:30 GMT | 10:00 local 05:30 BST 1st Test - Sri Lanka v India Galle International Stadium Mon Jul 26 - Fri Jul 30 04:30 GMT | 10:00 local 05:30 BST 2nd Test - Sri Lanka v India Sinhalese Sports Club Ground, Colombo Tue Aug 3 - Sat Aug 7 04:30 GMT | 10:00 local 05:30 BST 3rd Test - Sri Lanka v India P Sara Oval, Colombo Sri Lanka host India in a 3 match test series. This will be a special Test for Sri Lanka as the spin wizard Murali has announced his retirement after this series and he's eight short of 800 test wickets. With the likes of Dilshan, Sangakkara, Jayawardena, Samaweera, Ghambir, Sehwag, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman etc we should see a batsman dominated match. However India have one of the weakest bowling line ups they've ever put out and should in all honesty be Sri Lankas test to loose. Due to the timings I don't think we'll see many posts in this thread but I will try my best to put as many of my bets as i can.

Re: Cricket: Sri Lanka V India - Test Series Couple of bets in the 1st Test... 3 points G.Ghambir to outscore V.Sehwag @ 2.0 bet365 Ghambir is Indias best test batsman at the moment and is excellent against spin. He can play out his innings superbly. Although Sehwag is an excellent batsman he can sometimes get a rush of blood to his head and get out cheaply. At evens i have to take Gautam Ghambir to outscore Viru. 4 points M.S.Dohni performance points 102 & over @ 1.83 bet365 Dohni's a quality player and we have 3 ways in which he can score points. He can get catches from the fast bowlers, stumpings from the bowling of Harbhajan and he can score with the bat where he will most likely bat at number 7. If India find themselves a few wickets down he can come in, steady the ship and put runs on the board. 1 point India to win the test @ 5 paddypower In my heart of hearts i know India have a very little chance of picking up 20 wickets with a very weak bowling line up consisting of Munaf Patel, Ishant Sharma, Praguan Ojha & Harbhajan Singh. However India are currently number 1 in the rankings and odds of 5 are to high for me to resist. I might do some in play bets if I get a chance and if do i'll put them up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.