Boylepoker Mini WSOP 19th July - 23rd July

Burnley Joe

Mini World Series Didn’t quite make it to Vegas this year? We are running a series of tournaments to whet your appetite. With added money and tokens, these tournaments are not to be missed! The winner of the Mini World Series Main Event will take home first place prize money, a Boylepoker.com IPO 2010 ticket worth €200, AND an exclusive Boylepoker.com engraved glass trophy. Tournament Details

Date

TournamentBuy-inDescription
Monday July 19thMini World Series Day 1100 VIP pointsNLHE with Main Event token for top five finishers
Tuesday July 20thMini World Series Day 2 $5 + $0.50NLHE freezeout with $100 Added and ME token for winner
Wednesday July 21stMini World Series Day 3 $2 + $0.20 1 rebuy/add-onNLHE rebuy with $100 Added & ME token for winner
Thursday July 22ndMini World Series Day 4 $10 + $1NLHE freezeout with $100 Added and ME token for winner
Friday July 23rdMini World Series Main Event$20 + $2NLHE freezeout with $500 Added & IPO token for the winner