Turf Form Game

Good afternoon. I have recently found a game called "Turf Form" which I had years ago for the Amstrad CPC 464. It asks you a couple of questions about each horse in a race and then gives you the horses speed and fitness rated against the required speed for that track. I've done a few trial races namely 8 in the past 2 days and it has picked 6 winners and 2 second places. The bets I am placing are each way bets so that means it has been 100% success for me so far (albeit quite lucky). Has anyone else heard of this game and actually tried it out for any length of time? Also is there a more up to date version of it out there? The Amstrad rom doesn't have all the race tracks on there. Anyway my results so far are more luck than anything like all horse racing but a good start to my little trial none the less. Edit: sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this thread, it appeared to be the most relevant as I am talking about a racing system although it is one already created for me by a computer game.

Re: Turf Form Game If anyone is interested in trying it for themselves just google blue ribbon turf form rom and if you get the amstrad version also google winape which is an amstrad emulator. Its awkward to use when you first get it the winape software that is but once you get used to it then it is very straight forward.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.