Follow Punter's Lounge Members To Richness

Spooner

I like to think I can spot a good tip when I see one, so the aim of this is to follow PL members to my bank has gone, which won't happen cause were all geniuses! ;) I can also follow my own tips (providing I have posted on the forum with reasoning.) This has been tried before, I hope it succeeds this time. I will start with my Paddy Power balance of £51.80. My maximum stake is always £10 and my lowest is always £1.

Re: Follow Punter's Lounge Members To Richness Bet 1: NRL - Manly Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders

Raiders +10.5 @ 2.10 Betfair The Raiders are in poor form at the moment and have had great problems scoring in the second half. Whilst the line clearly factors this, what I don't believe is represented here is the increased intensity that the Raiders will play with tonight. They will have been under the pump all week and in such a physical sport such as this, attitude and intensity count just as much as skill does, and for that reason I think the Raiders will put up a strong showing tonight.
I have taken: £3.00 - Raiders +12 H'cap @ 4/5.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.