Haydock 3rd July

3.25 Haydock Submariner was held up for some reason last time out maybe because of his awful draw he got last time out, prior to that he was progressing very nicely and making up for lost time (only started his racing career 3 months ago) and I feel the handicapper has misread his form wrong dropping him 2lb straight away which is an unusual move against a progressive sort when not getting his own way in a big field and I feel is dangerous to ignore. 0.5pt e/w submariner 17/2 sj 5.10 Haydock Tyranosaurus Rex is dropping to a very good mark, now on same mark as his last win last year and this race is like to be run at a break neck pace with several confirmed front runners cutting each others fronts setting this up for a finisherand Hanagan riding out of his skin right now is a strong booking. 0.25pt e/w tyrannosauras rex 10/1 bet365 5.45 Haydock Ninth house must have a strong chance taking on several of his younger counterparts, he was extremely unlucky last time out when getting short of room when looking for a run and finished very strongly. Clearly in the right mood at the moment like most of Ruth Carr's runners, still handicapped to go well having won off this mark last season and off a 6lb higher mark on AW, Ahearn replaces an apprentice perhaps to do a slightly better job in the finish maybe! 1pt win ninth house 3/1 sj

Re: Haydock 3rd July BERLING 2.15 Haydock. Place Lay. Looked good last time, but also appeared a little quirky to me, and although could win this race with ease, I just get the impression that the small field could be against him and the race tactics themselves. Anyhow, worth the risk at a very short 1/6 to place.