Super League 20: Co Op Championships.

Re: Super League 20: Co Op Championships. Can't believe this Saints price :eek. 3pts St Helens to beat Leeds 7/5 Sportingbet I like Saints tonight I must admit. I think they are playing some top rugby at the minute and with Kyle Eastmond expected to some back into the side in this match their standard of rugby could be going up again. Saints have won their last 3, including wins over Huddersfield and Wigan, and have racked up plenty of points in the process. Leeds have some big absentees tonight. Brent Webb, Rob Burrow, Matt Diskin, Ali Lauititi and Kylie Leuluai are all big misses and even Ryan Hall is only just back from injury. That's a lot of talent that would be in the Rhinos 1st choice side that they will be without. Leeds had a cracking win over Warrington last week but Saints is a different level when they are on song. Leeds have been inconsistent for much of the season, as we saw when they were turned over at Headingley by the Crusaders 2 weeks ago. Saints won the reverse fixture between the two 41-20 at Knowsley Road earlier in the season and at this price I'm more than happy to take the Saints again here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.