Perth - 1 July

Just a 1pt one for me this time: 2.20 Wind Shuffle seems to like it here, and whilst his flat form is in decline, he seems to be getting better and better over hurdles. Showed a lot of strength to battle back to win last time out here when giving away a fair bit under top weight in a handicap. That's obviously not so much of an issue here, although the race is tougher. Graham Lee is always a positive booking for Jim Goldie.

Re: Perth - 1 July 14:20 Perth Beidh Tine Anseo is a short-price but I feel it is definately warranted having notched up a hat-trick over hurdles in May. The second of those three were over this course and distance which shows he handles the course and I see no reason why he can't make this four in a row and a second course and distance success. Is only four years old and is likely to continue progressing. Campbell Gillies has a 100% strike rate on board with 3/3 and takes the ride here once again. 2pt win Beidh Tine Anseo @ 6/5 (VC Bet - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.