Windsor 28th June (eve)

8.10 Windsor Alan Kings runners are doing really well on the flat as they often do this time of year, he runs Ebiayn in this handicap! All weekend it has paid to be prominent around here and this is exactly what I expect them to do with this horse based on his maiden efforts and especially on his last start on the AW when beating what has turned out to be a rather modest weak bunch but did it in good style from the front comfortably and handicapper doesnt look to have read into that too deeply thank goodness and his mark could be lenient based on maiden efforts on the turf last year, has gone well fresh before and I am confident in a bold showing for this potentially unexposed sorts now tackling handicap company for the first time! 1pt win ebiayn

Re: Windsor 28th June (eve) Bill Ratcliffe has quite a decent strike rate at Windsor and even though he's not really renowned for first-time winners, I think the 66/1 at Stan James for Bilbaray is a bit big. I've dabbled each-way but merely out of a bit of fun.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.