Lingfield 21st June

2.45 Lingfield Classy handicap on the AW for a monday! Captain Carey looks priced a little high in my opinion in the current market, he has progressed nicely and never really got into race last time out until far too late after a tardy start, a better start could see him back to winning ways having run away the time before to the inform abraham lincoln and just effective on AW. The other interesting runner has to be Orange Pip, although I feel she isnt much value at current price I would expect to see her drift in the morning, she has recently been got in foal which I am reliably informed is a postitive thing she won a decent handicap over this course over 6f on first start of season showed up well for a long way at bath last time out shoudl come on for the run and return to aw is a massive positive as she is unexposed on this surface (2 runs 1 win 1 2nd!) 0.5pt win captain carey 5/1 bet365 0.5pt win orange pip 4/1 bet365 3.15 Lingfield Aegan Shadow might be worth opposing considering he bombed out on his only other try on AW and the fact he is yet to be anything really special and quickly wacked with a 9lb rise which looks harsh! Lady Kent has been running in claimers which has to be a worry, but Copperwood has been a revelation on AW early months this year and although is 7lb higher than last win he did win well and should get the race run to suit with Waterloo Duck and Salient in the lineup you can forget his last run on turf and hopefully he can get back into good ways after a couple of disappointing efforts. 0.25pt e/w copper wood 4.15 Lingfield Inquisitress cost me a little bit recently when getting all the luck in the running against Yourgolftravel com who was the most unluckiest loser, most of her form has come on AW and very often finds little in the closing stages and a 4lb rise in a much tougher looks race should stop her winning again today. 1pt lay inquisitress

Re: Lingfield 21st June 4.45 Lingfield Class 3, 1 mile 2 furlongs Just spent time looking at this race so will share my thoughts. Will wait for odds tomorrow before deciding on pick. Seeking the Buck has placed in 9 out of 16 on turf, he won a class 2 at Epsom last year beating a rival rated 96. Was 7th LTO in a decent class 2 race. Likes fast ground and drops back to this trip which should suit and has a great chance here. Kaolak pulled up today at Pontefract and has little chance if not a NR. Norweigan Dancer has won off this mark but not in this class. Conditions will suit but probably out of depth here. Ramona Chase ran well LTO from out of the blue (and out of the handicap!) behind the useful Fiery Lad. Only won once on turf though and hard to back with confidence. Officer In Command has decent form on the AW but not on turf and easy to overlook in this. Jawaab on an all time high mark after sliding up after winning well LTO but may be collared by something too good here. Navy List is an interesting contender here who has won off 81 and may have needed the run LTO. He was travelling well until he weakened quickly so this drop in trip should suit. The second from the run LTO has gone on to win well too. Mark Twain is impossible to make a case for. Jutland ran OK LTO off this mark and the distance here may suit as was running on well for pressure. Not too convinced though. I really like Seeking The Buck and Navy List at bigger prices here but will confirm tomorrow :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.