Ayr 19th June

14:25 - Sand Skier @ 8/1 Stan James (bog) Hot favourite here in Qanoon, personally couldn't be getting involed at the price now and a better option might be Mark Johnston's 'second string' Sand Skier. His been off the track for a while hope his sharp enough but he ran an ok race lto over 7f suggesting that the step up to 8f could be ideal, Johnston's often improve when stepping up in trip and I think eh can cause problems for the favourite.

Re: Ayr 19th June 3.30 Ayr Dirar could well be very well treated on the back of recent hurdle win but whether he can continue that improvement again on the flat has to be seen and may well be worth taking on at the price and I feel Lady Eclair could be the one she is unexposed lightly raced and improving at rapid rates only beaten by the very easy winner Just Lille last time out, she is up 2lb for that qhich might be a little bit harsh but she was a further 3 lengths clear of the rest of a useful field. 0.5pt win lady eclair 4/1 sj

Re: Ayr 19th June WOOTON BASSETT 4.05 Ayr. Place Lay. Debutant and although could be anything, I do know that he's expected to come on quite a bit for this run, so with being up against a few with a experience edge and that are open to improve, I think the current even money to place is a value lay, irrespective of the end result.