Tips for cricket games (williamhill)

mayur_digitized

Thanks for help guys. I have opened account with williamhill after much consultation. I consider myself to be a decent cricket expert (every Indian does), so I will give my tips on this thread. All the odds will be in the range of 1.6 to 2.5 (where I normally bet).These are also the odds where I bet my money. Experienced punters are encouraged to comment. Today's Tips 1. Zim Vs. Ind. T20 (Total Match Boundaries) My tip: Under 33.5 @ 1.83 Reason: To get 34 or more boundaries, both teams (on an average) need to score at least 160-170, which I do not see happening as Zim has a brittle batting line up. I see this as a good bet. 2. Zim Vs. Ind. T20 (Highest first 6 ov total) My tip: Zim @ 2.37 Reason: With Indian openers not performing well, they will be looking to get themselves in before opening out. Zimbabwe, on the other hand, looks to seize the opportunity in first 6. Reasonably good bet. 3. Middlesex vs. Essex T20 (Total Match Boundaries) My tip: Under 33.5 @ 1.83 Reason: Again I do not see a score of about 170 being chased, when avg. totals this season are about 130-140. Even in last match where Middlesex chased 180 odd successfully, they had only about 17 boundaries which is about par. Decent bet. Expect 2 of the 3 bets to win giving you a total return of at least 20%.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.