Doncaster 4th June (eve)

8.15 Doncaster The Ninth House is dangerously well handicapped on AW and soft turf from last year, he showed very little over winter/spring months but nearly caused an upset under this jockey at the weekend building on a good 5th prior to that and clearly looks to be returning to form and could well romp home of a 5lb lower mark than last turf win and 11lb lower than last AW win! 1pt win the ninth house 9/4 sj

Re: Doncaster 4th June (eve) BONA FORTUNA 7.40 Doncaster. Place Lay. Improving and no surprise to see him win again this evening, but I also don't think it'll be easy for him up against 3 rivals who have similar form and could have things go their ways. Had to work hard to win last time and although this extra furlong isn't a problem, the race could be run to upset him and then he'd need to find extra from somewhere. I think the 1/4 to place is very bad value, and I'm willing to oppose, irrespective of the end result.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.