Goodwood 4th June (eve)

I'll be following Kieron Fallon at Epsom & Goodwood this afternoon, his a jockey in really form at present and will be buzzing for his first ride. I think he has ridden Epsom well in the past and has a nice set of rides this afternoon. His ridden 14 winners out of 53 rides (26.42% S/R) in the last 14 days holding a profit of £14.28 to a £1 level stake. Here are his rides this evening at Goodwood: 18:45 - Frankish Dynasty @ 16/1 365 (bog) 19:20 - Manighar @ 7/1 365 (bog) 19:50 - Megilo Ancora @ 25/1 365 (bog) 20:25 - Soorah @ 8/1 365 (bog) 20:55 - Peopleton Brook @ 7/2 365 (bog)

Re: Goodwood 4th June (eve) 8.55 Goodwood I have flagged The Wee Chief up several times lately simply because I feel he has the ability to land a handicap soon, he ran another solid race last time out when not getting the opens he needed and nothing got into the race apart from runner up who stormed home from the clouds (winner made all). He runs off the same mark and now he has learnt to settle better he can clearly go up the handicap I feel and is worth another chance. 0.25pt e/w the wee chief 7/1 sj

Re: Goodwood 4th June (eve) Manighar/Halicarnassus 7.20 Goodwood Opinion Poll was taken out of a race last week due to good to firm ground yet runs tonight and I can't see it doing anything as I feel it needs some cut. King Of Wands was beaten 7 lengths in a listed race and best form is at class 3/4 handicap level. Manighar may need softer ground too but is avaiable at a decent price and has group form in France, will definitely get the trip as it has form over further and has Kieren Fallon on board who is in fine form. Halicarnassus does ok at this level , likes ground and trip and is respected at 14-1. 5pts WIN on each.

Re: Goodwood 4th June (eve)

8.55 Goodwood I have flagged The Wee Chief up several times lately simply because I feel he has the ability to land a handicap soon, he ran another solid race last time out when not getting the opens he needed and nothing got into the race apart from runner up who stormed home from the clouds (winner made all). He runs off the same mark and now he has learnt to settle better he can clearly go up the handicap I feel and is worth another chance. 0.25pt e/w the wee chief 7/1 sj
What an awful ride, where on earth did the jockey think the gaps would appear!!