Leicester 31st May

14:40 - London Gold @ 7/2 Stan James (bog) I thought this one had every chance LTO but faded when he looked to be coming home strongly, I was a bit mythed but the horse took a wild drift all day, I'm not claiming unfair play but I definitely think the horse has more potential off his current mark and am willing to take the horse again. Jimmy Fortune is a jockey I like, I'm gonna skip his first two rides, in the first he rides in a Maiden which looks like anyone's guess and I'm sweet on london Gold in the 14:40. I'm interested in his last three rides of the meeting, he rides Guga in the seller who's fitted with first time cheekpieces. He then rides to for Andrew Balding, the pair normally team up well together and I think they could have a winner. 15:15 - Guga @ 9/1 365 (bog) 15:50 - Pezena @ 11/4 Paddy Power (bog) 17:00 - Veni Vedi Veci @ 9/2 365 (bog)

Re: Leicester 31st May 3.50 Leicester My Best bet looks extremely well handicapped on AW form having won extremely well off this mark over the winter, she is just as good on the turf which she proved last time out when only just failing to get up off a 3lb lower mark, that form looks solid with 2 horses including second going on to win next time out and 6th going on to be 3rd next time out. 1pt win my best 4/1 corals

Re: Leicester 31st May 4:25 Leicester: Beauchamp Xiara 2pts win 11/4 Ladbrokes Beauchamp Xiaria looks to have several things in her favour today. She is lightly raced and perhaps has more scope for improvement than many of her rivals. The drop back in trip after a decent pipe opener at Newbury could help too. And her trainer Henry Candy is in form with three winners from eleven over the past two weeks, with those beaten running up to form.

Re: Leicester 31st May 4.25 Leicester - Daniel Thomas E/W A couple of front runners here who should set a nice pace for this one to hopefully strike late. Poor starts are troubling this one but i'm hoping the step up in trip can make this less of an issue. Done most of his running over 8/9f, winning a claimer over 9f in December, but stepped up to 10f today. Running well lately, finishing strongly over 8f in his last 2 starts off higher marks but poor starts means he's giving himself too much to do late on. 14/1 Coral, Sportingbet is a great price imo, and this one should give a good run your money.

Re: Leicester 31st May

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event LEICESTER 15:15
Selection GUGA (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 31/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning LEICESTER 15:15 Each Way: GUGA Appeared to be getting into winning ways when last seen 11 days ago. He was 5Th of 8 by 4 1/2 lengths after a couple of bad outings. Jimmy Fortune is booked and he's been 2 from 5 here the last 2 years. He also has booked rides in the first two races. This looks easier that the most recent runs of the selection. A Selling Stakes from being in Handicaps the last two + a Class 2 NvH.
Close Window