30 accumulators in 30 days

nubby

ive moved £20 from my btfair account into my pp account to do this. i dont back horses much but if i do its normally a 10p lucky 15 e/w with some 10/1+ horses and when i do bet on horses if i bet them to win they all place and if i bet them e/w they come just outside the places. so starting from 1st of june and ending 30th of june im going to pick 6 horses each day and put a 30p each way accumulator on, 1 per day for 30 days costing a total of £18. im sure the ways of picking horses will change from day to day and i will let you know how i picked the horses for that day. i may pick them myself or if im busy or in a rush i may just pic all 5/1 favs or 6 from bbotd thread or trainers or jockeys and so on.... but i will let you know how i picked them. that leaves £2 from the £20 i put in pp account this will be used as a little warm up today with 4 25p e/w accumulators hopefully this is a all or nothing thread. after 30 days i will be £20 down or i will be in massive profit ;)

Re: 30 accumulators in 30 days my first 6 horses i have chosen myself today.. will post odds ive taken and the other 3 accumulators when pp come out with there odds this morning Carl 31st May - 14:55 Just Sam Good 31st May - 15:10 Traffic Guard Redc 31st May - 15:35 Shimmering Moment Chep 31st May - 15:40 Shy Towc 31st May - 17:10 Pheidias Redc 31st May - 17:20 Simple Jim

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.