Ayr 27th May

3.50 Ayr This doesnt look very competitive as it could have been and may be an ideal chance for Aldaado to bounce back to his best, he was winner twice last term over this trip, no show so far from 2 starts this season but now looks well handicapped dropping 1lb below last winning mark and was place last year off a 8lb higher mark, first run back on fast ground today so could go well today. 0.25pt e/w aldaado 4.20 Ayr Was trying to find something to take on Templetuohy Max on at a likely short price but none of these convince me very much, so its him for me, he won extremely well last time out and shaped as if a step up in trip wouldnt be a problem he just kept going Gibbon takes the ride again and under 6lb penalty could be hard to beat on fast ground, his biggest threat might be Goldies bottom weighted Grand Diamond who showed enough to make him of interest last time out on first start of season, but has only won twice in 35 starts and best form has come with some cut in the ground. 1pt win templtuohy max

Re: Ayr 27th May 15:20 Ayr Its not often that Saeed Bin Suroor/Godolphin send any runners to Ayr but they do hold a 18% strike rate from 11 runners at track. They run Mutafajer in this race in what will be his handicap debut. The horse is still progressing with only 4 runs to date and I really fancy him to overcome today's mark of 85. Was a confortable 3 length winner over 7 furlongs in quick ground at Lingfield LTO, does drop in trip here today which is interesting but I feel he will just be too strong for what is a fairly weak contest in my opinion. 1pt win Mutafajer @ 5/2 (Bet365 - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.