Glory hunt Mirror bet of the day

kainiodope

going to start placing bets from the mirror bets of the day by Derek Mcgovern. the bets are found here. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/columnists/mcgovern/ been watching them the past 2 weeks and the only bet i actually saw lose was the champions league final and the bet was for it to go to penalties.. which wasnt the most likely outcome but the odds were a whopping 7-1 which is basically just for a draw. Not banging big bets on it as TBH im broke as it is just seeing if it gets anywhere to make some spending money for my holiday i got on a few months. Todays bet is Lleyton Hewitt at 10-11 to beat Jeremy Chardy. Bet £15 earlier and he has just won straight sets 3-0 Start Balance £15 New balance £28.64

Re: Glory hunt Mirror bet of the day what sort of an idiot puts the bet of the day on a bet that starts at 10am :( bet Julien Benneteau to beat Leaonard Mayer t 6/5 and Julien is a set up already so looks like a good bet.. gonna place a bet if they go 1-1 in sets so the odds are decent

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.