Class is Class

Basically this is based on a system i read about ages ago based on alot of winners come from the top 5/6 weights in the handicap and try to streamline them with decent prices to get some value. I'm not the original author of this but had a bit of a go last season and did alright and have paper trialed it the last three days, 1 losing day 2 winning ones so thought i'd paper trial it on here see how it works over a longer time. Rules 1. Top 5 horses in handicap qualify(including equal 5th weight) 2. Prices of 9/2 - 10/1 qualify (early prices will decide this as i can't be here just before the off and poet sel's) 3.Top 2 can be discounted through form (will reveal more later if sucessful) 4. Will use bet365 for prices( they normally about average):ok

Re: Class is Class Today selections Newbury 14.30 Monteroso @ 5/1 10pts win 16.15 Sard @ 7/1 10pts win Newmarket 14.45 Navy List @ 7/1 4pts win Next Move @ 8/1 3pts win Beneath @ 6/1 4pts win 15.25 Royal Diamond @ 10/1 10pts win Thirsk 15.15 Refuse to Wait @ 7/1 5pts win No Quarter @ 7/1 5pts win 15.50 Charlie Cool @ 11/2 10pts win 16.25 Red Cape @ 8/1 4pts win Damika @ 9/1 3pts win Filligree @ 10/1 3pts win 17.00 Arganil @ 11/2 10pts win 17.30 Rasaman 5/1 10pts win 10 pts per race and bog :ok Will post Donnie later.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.